Digital Picture Frames

jen6292

Feb 4, 2008
Recently my husband bought a new entertainment center. Since the new one is so much bigger he told me that I can get my digital picture frame to put on the shelf. I have all the pics of my kids on the computer, I always forget to print them out.

I am looking for one preferrably with a black frame, and I was hoping about 256mb of memory. I don't know if that exists in a frame that is preferrably 8" or smaller.

Does anyone have any ideas? I don't know very much about them.:confused1:

TIA!

We got a Kodak one for Christmas, and I love it! I don't know how much internal memory it has (didn't know it had any), but I bought a 1G Kodak Memory Card at Target for something like $13.99. It is supposed to hold like 500 pictures. That should be big enough. :yes:

My only complaint is that I can't figure out how to make the pictures appear at random - I think it's putting them up in date order. I'd rather have wedding pictures mixed with other stuff, rather than before we met pictures, followed by dating pictures, followed by wedding pictures. I'm going to try deleting them all and copying them on to the card again in the order I want them - see if that works.

I bought my parents one for Christmas (I was seriously out of ideas this year :P) and bought a memory card and loaded it with pics. They don't really ever turn it on, it just hangs on the wall like a black abyss :P

I bought my parents one for Christmas (I was seriously out of ideas this year :P) and bought a memory card and loaded it with pics. They don't really ever turn it on, it just hangs on the wall like a black abyss :P

Maybe they will turn it on when they have company over, LOL! That is how my mom is...or she would call me everytime she wants to turn it on, cause she would forget:confused1: haha!

We bought 2 7" frames at the HH Gregg Black Friday sale for $47 each, gave one to my daughter and one to my wife's daughter. Try to look for one that accepts a SD card rather than one with built in memory.

I've bought the several Pandigtial ones and have had no problems.
I like this brand because it does on the have the onboard memory and slots to use external memory. I was given one prior as a gift but it only worked with certain cards and my luck not with the card that my camera took. So in order of it to work, I would have to upload my pictures and put it on a external card and then plug that into the frame. I am lazy and that's too much work.

Plus I find some pretty good deals on them. I bought 7" with 128mb internal for $49 at Staples.

I've bought the several Pandigtial ones and have had no problems.
I like this brand because it does on the have the onboard memory and slots to use external memory. I was given one prior as a gift but it only worked with certain cards and my luck not with the card that my camera took. So in order of it to work, I would have to upload my pictures and put it on a external card and then plug that into the frame. I am lazy and that's too much work.
Plus y