Difficulty zipping Sully MM

Avamom

Aug 28, 2012
I wouldn't say I have a difficult time zipping it, but I do need two hands which isn't always convenient …that said, worth the inconvenience…I LOVE my Sully!! :smile:

Me too!! I think someone here on other thread mentioned that having an purse organizer would help maintain it's shape. Hence would help getting things easier and zip easier. I will try that route. I love how sully conforms to me. But, if i over stuff it, it bulk out of shape and make it hard to open and unopen.

JBS1974

Nov 29, 2015
Me too!! I think someone here on other thread mentioned that having an purse organizer would help maintain it's shape. Hence would help getting things easier and zip easier. I will try that route. I love how sully conforms to me. But, if i over stuff it, it bulk out of shape and make it hard to open and unopen.

I use an organizer in my Neverfull GM, but I like the slouchiness of my Sully…in all honesty, I have had my Sully stuffed to the gills and pretty open with regards to extra space - I STILL have the same problem with the zipper…it may be because it has two zippers…first world problems! LOL