Difficulty dressing with damier?

This is the very reason I got the monogram, the interior was more neutral (especially needed in summer months for myself) and I found it went with everything. Although the damier canvas itself goes with everything, the red interior does limit its use IMO.

I understand where the OP is coming from...I'm on the fence about azur because I wear a lot of black and I'm afraid it'll look washed out next to black.

That said, I think I'd wear damier with just about anything.

This is the very reason I got the monogram, the interior was more neutral (especially needed in summer months for myself) and I found it went with everything. Although the damier canvas itself goes with everything, the red interior does limit its use IMO.

i think as much as i love the red lining on its own, i am having a hard time making it work for me with the colors that i own.

i'm probably in the minority but i feel strange wearing damier with anything that has patterns (strips/ checks). in that sense monogram is more versatile for me

doreenjoy i feel that azur actually goes very well with black top and a neutral color pants :yes:

I use my Damier Neverfull every single day no matter what I'm wearing and it always looks good with my outfit. At first I was a little on the fence because of the red interior because I hate red. When you're carrying the purse though you don't see it so it doesn't really matter if it matches your outfit because unless someone has x-ray vision they aren't going to know.

I just got the Damier Neverfull and while I have only had it for 3 days, I do think it goes with everything. I think some bold prints would probably not work, but in terms of solids or some mild prints I think it defintely works.

I think LV anything goes with everything. I'm the type who wears neutral colors (mostly black) because I use my clothes as a back drop to show off my accessories. I have a momogram speedy 35 that I wear almost on a daily basis and I never worry about what I'm wearing. This spring I'm going to purchase the damier speedy 30, do or die. I've wanted one for years and I won't be happy until I walk into the LV boutique in SF and put down the money I've saved for my dream purse. I'll wear it everyday for years and years to come. It goes with everything.