Different versions of Drew Cement Pink?

mk78

Nov 4, 2007
Can anyone tell me if there is a visible difference between the pre-fall cement pink i.e. 16/2 and the earlier season cement pink i.e. 16/1? A few online vendors in Europe carry both versions and both have the same Colour code but it seems there is a shade difference but I can't tell for sure if it's my screen resolution or what? Anyone here have a comparison shot or knows if there is a difference? I think I prefer the softer more beige pink hue but not sure which version that is. Appreciate input

Can anyone tell me if there is a visible difference between the pre-fall cement pink i.e. 16/2 and the earlier season cement pink i.e. 16/1? A few online vendors in Europe carry both versions and both have the same Colour code but it seems there is a shade difference but I can't tell for sure if it's my screen resolution or what? Anyone here have a comparison shot or knows if there is a difference? I think I prefer the softer more beige pink hue but not sure which version that is. Appreciate input
Do you have the link of both bag in order to see the differences?
thanks

I am also interested in knowing that, because I am eying on this Drew bag as well and me too I am more for the softer beige / nude pink color ! So thanks everybody for sending an answer !!!