Different Strap Sizes in the Paraty and Wearing it Crossbody Style

Hi All,
I was wondering if the straps on the Paraty (the Classic one and not the military style one) comes in different sizes and if the bag can be worn crossbody style comfortably. I am 5'8" and feel like it is a tad short and was wondering if it was possible to make it a few inches longer. Any tips would help. Thanks!

Hi All,
I was wondering if the straps on the Paraty (the Classic one and not the military style one) comes in different sizes and if the bag can be worn crossbody style comfortably. I am 5'8" and feel like it is a tad short and was wondering if it was possible to make it a few inches longer. Any tips would help. Thanks!

The earlier Paraty's (from what I've gathered here) have shorter straps. At 5"8, I don't think you can wear it cross body style w/o it looking a tad off. On a shorter gal, it would look more feasible.

Hi All,
I'm 5'8" too and can't wear the Paraty crossbody, the strap is way too short. If you're looking for a crossbody Chloe, have you tried the Marcie? Personally I don't think the Paraty looks good crossbody, even on those who are petite. I love my Paraty hand-held and use my Marcie when my outfit/mood calls for a more casual or crossbody bag. Good luck deciding!

Last edited:
I just bought a black python Paraty. It's amazingly gorgeous, but, it sits just a wee bit too high on the chest to be a real crossbody. That being said, I like crossbody bags that hang low and slouchy - a la Balenciaga Town/Velo. I'm 5'2 for reference.

I just bought a black python Paraty. It's amazingly gorgeous, but, it sits just a wee bit too high on the chest to be a real crossbody. That being said, I like crossbody bags that hang low and slouchy - a la Balenciaga Town/Velo. I'm 5'2 for reference.

Need a reveal! :woot: