Different stacks for each arm?

yayaisnan

Dec 25, 2020
Does anyone wear separate bracelets or stacks on both of their arms? I currently where 2 loves on my left arm. I have a tennis bracelet but I don't like wearing it with the loves because it's a little big. Would it look weird on my right wrist alone and off balanced? Share any pics you have with both arms!

Does anyone wear separate bracelets or stacks on both of their arms? I currently where 2 loves on my left arm. I have a tennis bracelet but I don't like wearing it with the loves because it's a little big. Would it look weird on my right wrist alone and off balanced? Share any pics you have with both arms!

I think tennis bracelets look good alone on their own, and I don’t think it would look imbalanced with it on one arm while you wear your Loves on the other arm.

There’s multiple users on here with stacks on both arms. I never thought I would be one of them, but here I am!!

On my left arm, I like to display a smaller stack of bracelets (small Love & Trinity cord) while my right arm has only the classic 4 diamond Love, which I like on its own.

D4787BFD-342E-46ED-923E-D0E7C2704D33.jpeg4C4CADF7-C0D9-4107-A5C4-A478CB92F31A.jpeg

I think tennis bracelets look good alone on their own, and I don’t think it would look imbalanced with it on one arm while you wear your Loves on the other arm.

There’s multiple users on here with stacks on both arms. I never thought I would be one of them, but here I am!!

On my left arm, I like to display a smaller stack of bracelets (small Love & Trinity cord) while my right arm has only the classic 4 diamond Love, which I like on its own.

View attachment 5000244View attachment 5000245
looks great!!

Reactions: Chaton
Definitely different stacks for each arm unless you are channeling Wonder Woman in which case, more power to you. But normally I think its more interesting to have different things going on each arm, rather than wearing the same bracelets on each arm or even the same number on each arm. Personally, I favor odd numbers per arm. A diamond bracelet on the opposite arm will complement gold, silver or rose gold on the opposite and will look lovely. My daily is 3 gold on 1 arm, 1 gold on the other. But I mix it up regularly. Have fun and wear what pleases your eye.