different prices for Birkin in edifferent countries

hkstar

Feb 17, 2006
Hi ladies, I live in Italy and most of you come from Usa or other countries so I am just curious to know how Birkin prices can change from one country to another one, and how much could be the difference.
Here a clemence Birkin 35cm with palladium HW is sold at euro 6.500. I wait your kind replies, thanks :P :P

I live in Rome, and I was in Hermes last friday to find out about Birkins and my SA said she had sold one that day 35cm Togo for 5000 euro and she showed me a 40cm Clemence and the price tag was 5460 euro, so you must have got it wrong..:smile:

duna said:
I live in Rome, and I was in Hermes last friday to find out about Birkins and my SA said she had sold one that day 35cm Togo for 5000 euro and she showed me a 40cm Clemence and the price tag was 5460 euro, so you must have got it wrong..:smile:

oh, it could be; I got the price by phone as I called her for my birkin, so maybe she or I didn't understand the ammout....:weird: :weird:

Hey - I'll see if that flies with my DH!
We're planning to go to Europe in a couple of years again and have frequent flyer miles. But I don't want to wait two years. Maybe I'll get my Birkin here and the Kelly overseas! :smile:

I wish the ladies in the USA can build some kind of trust with our European friends. That way, we could purchase our bags through them and they could send them to us. We could even give them a small commission for a service fee!!! Wouldn't that be nice?!

Kellybag said:
I wish the ladies in the USA can build some kind of trust with our European friends. That way, we could purchase our bags through them and they could send them to us. We could even give them a small commission for a service fee!!! Wouldn't that be nice?!

This could be a very good idea :idea: if u ladies have friends overseas, they can buy stuff for you at lower prices :amuse: :amuse: