Different prices for antigona medium 3D

blackpeace

Oct 21, 2007
I saw the antigona medium 3D at Luisaviaroma and Lindelepalais. Luisa is selling it at EUR1,690 while Lindelepalais at EUR1,481. Both are inclusive of shipping and taxes.

Any idea why Luisa is selling the antigona at a much higher price? I'm going to Italy in May and am hunting for an antigona. It seems so difficult to find a retail store that carries them but I don't want to pay EUR1,690 for an antigona if elsewhere is selling it cheaper.

chloe.chloe

i want them all
O.G.
Jun 10, 2008
I saw the antigona medium 3D at Luisaviaroma and Lindelepalais. Luisa is selling it at EUR1,690 while Lindelepalais at EUR1,481. Both are inclusive of shipping and taxes.

Any idea why Luisa is selling the antigona at a much higher price? I'm going to Italy in May and am hunting for an antigona. It seems so difficult to find a retail store that carries them but I don't want to pay EUR1,690 for an antigona if elsewhere is selling it cheaper.
It is weird and I've noticed it, too. I only paid $1982 American dollars for my medium goatskin from Farfetch inclusive of duties and other fees but it looks like stores like Barney's, etc. are charging much more here in the states. I'm not complaining but I'm just not sure if there's any rhyme or reason to it. I'm sure there is obvious things like color and finish/texture but there's no rule and no common pricing across the board. It's very curious.

randr21

Watch "The Cove"
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
I want a medium royal blue 3D BAD!!! I'm so close to preordering one from luisviaroma any minute.
you will be the first 3d ant owner...would love to see it if you end up buying it.

as for OP's question, who knows how the pricing works outside the US? maybe that's why the diff stores in italy via the 2 diff websites show diff prices. also, it's not easy to calculate the price diff btwn a givenchy bag in the US store compared to an italian website/store's price for the same bag. there's VAT, customs, duties, whatever all the extra calculations that factor in. most important thing is to figure out what the price of that item is in your local currency, and decide if you're willing to buy it at that price.

gilk

Jan 25, 2013
I want to sell my blue Antigona 3D. How much do you think I should ask for? I've had it for about two months.