Different or same style?

I mostly stick to the City and the Purse only...only recently venturing out to get a Day...now that the Purse is discontinued, only the City....all the other styles are either too big or too small :sad:

i do like variety, but i end up using the bigger sizes more. i think as far as looks go, i love the first style the best and i keep buying first bags that end up sitting in their dust bags in my closet, because the size is just a little too small for me... a lot of times, i've had to sell them off because i just wasn't using them as much as the cities or works. and everytime i reluctantly let one go, i tell myself i shouldn't buy another first, but then i turn around and buy more... LOL. i've cleaned out my closet and let go quite a few bbags in the last couple weeks, but am stilll keeping a few first bags.
i think i'll add different styles/variety, but in bigger sizes. maybe a brief bag next...
oh, and i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE bal accessories!

I just have a first. Depending on how she goes size-wise, when I get another I either want another first (just cause i looove the style) or a twiggy if i feel i want something larger.

I have a feeling I'll be sticking with the first style though :smile:

I love (and still have) First/City/Work/Weekender/Day.
I also had a Mid A, I love the size but the color didn't worked for me here in Paris :sad:((

I had a Purse but didn't like this shape on me.

I love variety style in the similar color

attachment.php

I have a variety - my problem is, the color situation. No variety there. I can't wrap my mind around buying a bright colored bag (regardless of the brand). I worry about the bag getting stained or the handles darkening.