Different hologram than usual?

ginaki

ginaki + bags = love
O.G.
Sep 12, 2010
Hello girls!

I would reaaly like to hear your opinions about the hologram on the plastic card of a chloe saskia I am interested in. The seller sent me a photo of the card, and I see that there is a difference if I compare it to the saskia I already own or to the numerous holograms I have seen here, at the authentication thread (btw I have posted it there and waiting for the experts answer about the bag in general, but I wanted to hear some opinions from chloe owners).

Usually the hologram is C.1.XXXXXXXX (8 numbers to follow the C.1.).
This one is like that, but after the first two numbers, there is a dot as far as I can see, like this C.1.XX.XXXXXX

Has anyone seen this in another chloe?

Thank you! :smile:

why not put the pics to "Authentic.." thread?

I did! I waited for the authenticators answer. Brigitte told me that she is not sure she has seen a hologram with a dot, and if she has the time, she will take a look at her own bags to see if they have such a hologram.
Bag looks fine in general.

Bag really does look Ok, so I don't know what to think about the hologram. I guess, if the bag looks Ok, that's what counts in the end. If you want to be extra sure, you could ask for closer pics of the engravings, as they were not shown as clear as possible.

Bag really does look Ok, so I don't know what to think about the hologram. I guess, if the bag looks Ok, that's what counts in the end. If you want to be extra sure, you could ask for closer pics of the engravings, as they were not shown as clear as possible.

I sent her an email again asking for a picture of the hologram on the bag and the engravings. She replied me saying:

The numbers on the hologram card says c101288369 the hologram on the bag tag is c210288369. Its quite hard to get the pictures clear, but I'll try again on my phone.

I also sent you a picure of the receipt from when I bought the bag in Selfridges in London. So I can guarantee its a genuine Chloe bag, I have another Chloe paddington bag, thats why I'm selling this one, but I never buy any fake designer bags, sometimes I buy my bags in the sales and sometimes I buy at normal price, just depends on if I see a bag I like!

She did not have a problem sending me photos all these days. As far as the bag looks OK, maybe I'll go for it and have my pictures posted here as soon as I get it!

Thank you Birigitte!