different catalog on Japan site: pond? patent ergo!

:sad:I just called JAX, looks like there isnt any pink in our future:tdown:

Kimmie, you have to call jax on a weekday during the day. They have different systems on the weekends and nights that don't let them see everything that is available or going to be available. It's weird and annoying but true.

for instance, there was a wallet I wanted on the japan website and I wanted to order it in the store on sat. They tried calling on it w/the item # and it wouldn't come up in the system and I had just called on fri and it was available, so they had to fax in the order. I got it in the mail, no prob.

Coach's patent Leather does hold up very well. I own the Ergo Hobo in Patent mahogany leather and it is outstanding and you can wear it in all seasons. I just called Coach and this is what I found out. The tote is No. 11012 and it retails for $398. The medium hobo is No. 11623 and it retails for $348. The Large Hobo is No. 11009 and it retails for $458. I am getting one of these bags for sure. I have been waiting so long for Coach to make a Pond Bag that I love and this one looks like it might just be the one! The small hobo No. 11623 will be available to order 1st week in January.

Coach's patent Leather does hold up very well. I own the Ergo Hobo in Patent mahogany leather and it is outstanding and you can wear it in all seasons. I just called Coach and this is what I found out. The tote is No. 11012 and it retails for $398. The medium hobo is No. 11623 and it retails for $348. The Large Hobo is No. 11009 and it retails for $458. I am getting one of these bags for sure. I have been waiting so long for Coach to make a Pond Bag that I love and this one looks like it might just be the one! The small hobo No. 11623 will be available to order 1st week in January.

thanks, it just goes to show you, you get diff answers from diff sales people. I will be switching mine to the large as soon as they get them in poss next week. The SA states we can't order the large yet.. If someone gets a diff answer please let us know. Thanks:yes: