Different BOW sizes with pics. Help!

homemadebox

Oct 17, 2007
Can somebody please help identify which sizes these are? Small, Medium or Large?

Most people have Medium according to this forum. Are #2 and #3 both mediums? Why is #2 more like a satchel (Shorter) and #3 more like a tote??

Help! I have a sugero one like #2 from 2007 and I'm wondering if it's really a SMALL when I wanted a medium or if 2007 and 2008's are just different.

(I apologize for using other people's pictures!)

Attachments

• sizes.JPG
    sizes.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 215
I think the first one is a tall and the other two (pic 2 & 3) is the same back 2007. Because the 2008 bows were with the shiney leather.. not with the soft lambskin u posted

I think its just an illusion that nr 3 looks bigger, I am pretty sure its the same size.

Ja, well at least as far I know all 2008 bows were with hard and shiney leather and silver hardware, what I really didnt like, as the reason why I always loved Miu Miu was that they always used this stunning luxury leather.

Haha. The 3rd picture is me :P

Okay, I honestly think ALL THREE OF THESE BOWS ARE THE SAME SIZE. They're the MEDIUM! All also in the color Alluminio.

My bag looks a big longer because I do carry a lot of stuff in my bag. And the 2nd photo, that bow was taken right when the tPFer brought her bow home. She is stuffed with tissue paper (I know this because my bow looks exactly the same when stuffed with the tissue paper that came with the bag. So it's fat and tiny and not as long like you see in pic 3 where it's slouched like pic 1.

So I hope this answers your question!
And for more pictures just go to my thread.
[http://forum.purseblog.com/miu-miu/i-finally-found-my-perfect-alluminio-miu-miu-278311.html]

It's a picture galore in there. Haha.

Haha. I love your bag!! : ) Alluminio was my first color choice but too hard to find!

Hmm...I'm thinking you might be right that they are all the same. Just different angles and stuff in them. You can sorta see the bottom of the bag in the first pic so it is just being "stretched".

And maybe mine looks extra small 'cause I'm a bit of a giant too. Thanks! I feel better now.

I'm little uncertain about the sizes too.. when I'm going to call london store on next week what size do I want to ask for/buy? :confused1:
(I'm still trying to ask if they are going to take some photos of them so I can see clearlier. but.. :sad: )

I was having exactly the same question in my head! I've seen pictures sent by Renato, pictures posted by fellow tpfer and frankly, I feel that the sizes are different??

I've checked with my local SA if Miu makes bow in the soft leather and was told on all occassions (see my determination? :P) that they don't now. It all comes in distressed leather, now even treated to be water-resistant I was told.

Impressive, but I prefer the old soft matte leather more.. :P

Last edited: