Different bags for different functions/situations!?

^^^^^^^^

Good for you hulahoop. No way would I leave my Mulberry with a stranger either.
tell me do any of you take your mulberries to the hairdressers? i'm thinking not as could get anything spilt on it!!

Yep I take mine along with me, luckily my hairdresser also has Mulberry bags, so they get Royal treament :smile:

Actually I`ve just remembered the time when mabel came to a kids birthday party with us.
I left Mabel under my chair and thought nothing of it until my 7 year old came running up to me saying " mum some lady has just dropped a cup of tea on your bag!!!!!!!!!!!!
I "ran" over to my chair and see that one of the mum`s had sat in my chair and had indeed spilt tea all over Mabel ! I quickly grabbed my bag, nearly knocking her from off the chair (lucky I didn`t knock her head off-it made it worse as it was somebody who I actually detest with a passion(she`s got her head so far up her own backside I`m surprised see can see!!)
I ran off to the kitchen demanding kitchen paper AT ONCE!!,luckily Mabel is fine and hasn`t been to any more kids parties since!!

Chaz - I am surprised the poor boy didn't pee his pants!!!! I have never been asked to leave my bag, nor would I!!! I do take mine to the hairdresser, but she puts her in a chair by herself! She know how I am!!

BTW -Chaz are you a natural redhead or Irish????? Just wondering if you and Sarajane are cousins????

You know,Its never happened to me before going into a shop,if he had said its store policy etc I might not have been so blunt,but his snotty attitude just switched the 'on' button ans that was it,if he'd been polite,would have been a different story!!

Actually I`ve just remembered the time when mabel came to a kids birthday party with us.
I left Mabel under my chair and thought nothing of it until my 7 year old came running up to me saying " mum some lady has just dropped a cup of tea on your bag!!!!!!!!!!!!
I "ran" over to my chair and see that one of the mum`s had sat in my chair and had indeed spilt tea all over Mabel ! I quickly grabbed my bag, nearly knocking her from off the chair (lucky I didn`t knock her head off-it made it worse as it was somebody who I actually detest with a passion(she`s got her head so far up her own backside I`m surprised see can see!!)
I ran off to the kitchen demanding kitchen paper AT ONCE!!,luckily Mabel is fine and hasn`t been to any more kids parties since!!

Hahahaha!!! That is just so funny!!!I wonder if she thought it was all staged so you could have a sly dig!!!
Mind you if someone dropped tea in my bag and did'nt bring it to me immediately and really apologising there would be nothing sly about the dig!!! I would be mortified if I had done that to someones bag,expensive or not!!

Hahahaha!!! That is just so funny!!!I wonder if she thought it was all staged so you could have a sly dig!!!
Mind you if someone dropped tea in my bag and did'nt bring it to me immediately and really apologising there would be nothing sly about the dig!!! I would be mortified if I had done that to someones bag,expensive or not!!

Thats what made it worse!! she just looked at me and said Oh is that your bag!!!!

I use my Annie as my everyday bag atm. It's roomy enough for work and shopping. Also, I don't worry about taking it out in the rain as the black leather is pretty durable (and it's Collonilled to high heaven). Did I mention that I also :heart: it to bits?

I will use my oak Bays when the weather improves - so spring/summer.

I use my Aralines for going out in the evening, particularly my black one because I'm wearing a lot of black and grey atm.

I use my Joel for shopping trips and concerts so I can be hands free.

My poor Elgin and Joni don't get a look in :crybaby: