Difference in winter white and summer white

gatorgirl07

Dec 2, 2012
I know that cream and bone are both vanilla-ISH, but I was wondering which is summer white and which is winter white. They have an as is bag on QVC that I am interested in, but it is cream and I want to be able wear it this winter

Twoboyz

Jan 1, 2014
Chicago Suburbs
I'm not a fashionista or anything and probably shouldn't be answering this question, but I think there aren't any rules anymore. My feeling is if you like it and it looks nice with your outfit, wear it. I hope this isn't wrong advice. ;)

Gilmoregirl

Sep 9, 2013
I'm not a fashionista or anything and probably shouldn't be answering this question, but I think there aren't any rules anymore. My feeling is if you like it and it looks nice with your outfit, wear it. I hope this isn't wrong advice. ;)
Like button! :thumbup:

lovethatduck

Jul 21, 2014
I know that cream and bone are both vanilla-ISH, but I was wondering which is summer white and which is winter white. They have an as is bag on QVC that I am interested in, but it is cream and I want to be able wear it this winter
Hello!

I love white. I'm one of those people who will wear it year round, whenever, inspite of the fashion mantra re not before or after Labor or Memorial days. I do reserve, however, crisp bright whites for summer frolics, and butter cream whites for winter jaunt. (Ahem 😥)

fter

Last edited:

gatorgirl07

Dec 2, 2012
I usually do wear whatever u want since I don't like to change my bags all the time, but I was wondering which was which. I think I have a good grasp now. Thank you