difference between??

Its not a dumb question at all, I found all the flap talk very confusing too when I first fell in Chanel Love.

Piccies here illustrate very well :smile:

This is the medium/large, which comes with a double flap

DSC02903.jpg

The jumbo, once you open it, doesnt have an inner flap :smile:

Its not a dumb question at all, I found all the flap talk very confusing too when I first fell in Chanel Love.

Piccies here illustrate very well :smile:

This is the medium/large, which comes with a double flap

DSC02903.jpg

The jumbo, once you open it, doesnt have an inner flap :smile:

i was wishing someone would pu up a pic - lol hnk u so much it has helped me alot!:tup:
i think im finally gonna tk the plunge and go for a medium flap caviar in beige with gold - howz tht sound for a first chanel?? :graucho:

Sounds great! But i would definitely go for the caviar leather if you are getting beige.

yup as i said caviar leather - i have seen he bag and it is abs. GORGEOUS! i gold and beige r juss made for each other cant wait - the ppl at the shop say they can get it for me frm france in 15 days!! yuppiieeee -

hi all, another greenhorn here too.
so medium/large refers to medium size and jumbo refers to large size?

Nope, those naughty Chanel peeps like to confuse us ;). The medium or large is actually the same bag, some people call it large, as there is nothing between the medium and Jumbo, but if you ask for a large, it would be construed as the medium bag!

The jumbo, is just always known as the jumbo lol :biggrin:

yup as i said caviar leather - i have seen he bag and it is abs. GORGEOUS! i gold and beige r juss made for each other cant wait - the ppl at the shop say they can get it for me frm france in 15 days!! yuppiieeee -

ooh Fantastic first Choice :tup:

These 15 days sure are gonna drag.

Cant wait to see your piccies when you have this baby in your hands :smile:

Nope, those naughty Chanel peeps like to confuse us ;). The medium or large is actually the same bag, some people call it large, as there is nothing between the medium and Jumbo, but if you ask for a large, it would be construed as the medium bag!

The jumbo, is just always known as the jumbo lol :biggrin:

I see! thanks for the information! ;)

ooh Fantastic first Choice :tup:

These 15 days sure are gonna drag.

Cant wait to see your piccies when you have this baby in your hands :smile:

haha thts true - first i have to wait for the nest weekend to order it since its in a shop in a city near mine - lol and then 15 days!! pheww - but u can be sure tht ull be the first ones to see my bag! maybe even before my family lol! so watch this space :biggrin: