Difference between courier, courier extra, Day for men

Oh! Wanna show me a modeling pic? :P I'm worried about the weight and length. I think the town and velo came out a little later so I won't be able to find the sumptuous old leather for them. I'm thinking I need something in anthracite and something with a non neutral bright colour!
Not sure I have a mod shot but here's a couple of pics of the Velos I have. One's a 2010 castagna, the other a 2013 pearly bronze.

IMG_4280 (1).JPGfullsizeoutput_1c17.jpeg

Reactions: zinacef
Oh and if you want, I have been crawling all the resell sites for bbags so if there's something you're searching for, let me know. I'll post links. You gotta complete your collection with a town and I can live through you :P
Thanks, black Riva Velo, the smaller size. Any one really, I can figure out the size myself. Looking for very good condition. :hugs:

Oh wow. I read that the straps are too long but doubling it is too short for xbody and I see that! I guess I need to find a newer one with adjustable straps?

And aye aye will keep on the lookout!
My 2010 doesn't have adjustable straps. I just unclipped one end, put it through the O ring on that side, fed it through the weight distributor so the straps stayed together (it takes work but you can do it) and clipped both clips on the opposite side.