Difference between chocolate and dark brown?

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Hi ladies,

I recently pre-ordered the chocolate Nikki that will be part of the summer stock to arrive in June.

But, then I heard in the fall, dark brown will be replacing the chocolate color.

RM Maven PM'd me last night saying the dark brown is darker then chocolate. But, does anyone here know how much darker it might be?

I heard the chocolate stonewash was really on the light side. So, I don't want that color. I wanted the same chocolate that Hillary Duff is wearing and that's what they told me it would look like at Owls Lab. But, now, I'm wondering if that might be more like the dark brown coming out in September.

Any ideas?

I'm wondering the same... I have been looking high and low for a Chocolate MAM or Mini Nikki because I love the buttery soft smooshy leather of the chocolate. So far, I haven't even come close to finding one and so I wonder how soft and smooshy the dark brown will be.

I am not a fan of brown handbags, but it was a nice very dark brown color, I don't know if I like the sheen on it. I think the sheen works better on night. And if I were to get a brown I think I like the old school thick smoochy matte leathers better for brown.

The new dark brown color is more dressy, and the older styles were more bohemian.

I think the new styles with the new hardware changes the look too from more casual to dressier. I like the old dogleash clips better but I'm not a tassel fan! I'm excited to see my brown mam though! I'm wishing it'd come tomorrow!