Difference between cabas alto, piano and mezzo?

Same style, different sizes. Piano is the smallest, and Alto is the largest. Mezzo is the medium size but still a very large bag. You can google images of Louis Vuitton Mezzo, etc to see pics of this bag on people. Alto is HUGE!!!! I used to own Piano (in fact, it was my very first LV! but I quickly found it to be too small for me).

Same style, different sizes. Piano is the smallest, and Alto is the largest. Mezzo is the medium size but still a very large bag. You can google images of Louis Vuitton Mezzo, etc to see pics of this bag on people. Alto is HUGE!!!! I used to own Piano (in fact, it was my very first LV! but I quickly found it to be too small for me).

Thank you for explaining that to me. Might explain why Piano sells for so little on eBay. It looks very similar in size to my Totally PM.

Thank you for explaining that to me. Might explain why Piano sells for so little on eBay. It looks very similar in size to my Totally PM.

Yes, very similar in size -- maybe even a tad smaller because it's more structured and you can squash more things into the Totally. I do know the Mezzo is larger than the Totally MM. I'd say it's more like the Totally GM size. Alto is bigger than all of them.

Check this out...I found a photo of all 3 together. But look at all the other bags this person has. Pretty incredible.

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...op-fabulous-lv-collection-31-bags-760433.html
I don't even know what to say about this. Some of hers I have never even seen before. Must be 100k or more tied up in LV. My favorite design though of all is still the original monogram pieces and call me boring but her monogram speedy is my favorite bag. Why I am collecting vintage ones every chance I get in all sizes. Bigger the better.

What size if the Piano? Which LV can you compare it to? I saw a pre-loved and I am interested.

What size if the Piano? Which LV can you compare it to? I saw a pre-loved and I am interested.

The piano is small. I'd say it holds the same amount as a Speedy 25 or a Neverfull PM. Do you remember that mono style that had the gold cherry zipper closure? It's closest to that one.

It might be small for me. I am used to a Speedy 35.

Also I just sold my Palermo PM.

Might be better off wait until someone is ready to sell me a Cabas Mezzo in mint condition.

It might be small for me. I am used to a Speedy 35.

Also I just sold my Palermo PM.

Might be better off wait until someone is ready to sell me a Cabas Mezzo in mint condition.

If Palermo PM was too small, the Piano is too small for sure. The Piano is smaller than the Palermo PM but I didn't think of that one when I was thinking of similar bags. That's a good comparison, actually. The Mezzo is for like the Palermo GM. The Mezzo is a nice large size. You can google it and see it on Angelina Jolie. She has the Piano as well so you can google that too to get an idea of what they will both look like. Good luck!

If Palermo PM was too small, the Piano is too small for sure. The Piano is smaller than the Palermo PM but I didn't think of that one when I was thinking of similar bags. That's a good comparison, actually. The Mezzo is for like the Palermo GM. The Mezzo is a nice large size. You can google it and see it on Angelina Jolie. She has the Piano as well so you can google that too to get an idea of what they will both look like. Good luck!

I might wait for someone to sell their Mezzo. I think this is the bag I would prefer. The Piano seems small. Thanks.