difference between a "selling supervisor"and a SA

Status
Not open for further replies.

kipp

O.G.
May 9, 2008
I just noticed that my current SA has a card that reads "selling supervisor". Other cards I've received from H staff have said "sales associate". Is there a difference? If there is, what does it mean? Thanks! And BTW, I tried a search and did not find the answer...

I wonder if selling supervisors are in fact managers. If the SA kipp mentioned is the SA i know, then I know for sure she handles returns at my store. The SAs need her authorization. On more than one occasion I heard them refer to her as the manager.

Good question!! I wonder too! Where is MrsS?:search:

You're calling me, Julide! No wonder I am all awake now! (it's almost 4 am over here!)

I have not heard of a "selling supervisor" before but just "supervisor". I have a lovely one at my store.

They are supposed to have the best product knowledge on skins, colours, wearability, history of hermes and of course selling techniques. They also guide the SAs so that there are no squabbles over bag allotment to clients. The one at mine is so super. She's like a little mother hen to all the SAs. I adore her alot.

The next rank up from Supervisors, is Asst Managers. Then Managers, Then Directors.

diane's card at BH says, floor supervisor. i assumed that meant manager, unless there is a different manager, who lurks around more and is not on the floor as much???

You're calling me, Julide! No wonder I am all awake now! (it's almost 4 am over here!)

I have not heard of a "selling supervisor" before but just "supervisor". I have a lovely one at my store.

They are supposed to have the best product knowledge on skins, colours, wearability, history of hermes and of course selling techniques. They also guide the SAs so that there are no squabbles over bag allotment to clients. The one at mine is so super. She's like a little mother hen to all the SAs. I adore her alot.

The next rank up from Supervisors, is Asst Managers. Then Managers, Then Directors.

:blush: Sorry MrsS... but I knew that you would know! Thank you!:biggrin:

Yes the one I met indeed was an expert :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.