Dieppa Restrepo shoes-true to size??

pellarin22

Take That
Dec 22, 2009
Has anyone ever bought Dieppa Restrepo penny loafers? I read about them on Grechenscloset.com and there's a great pair in purple suede that I want to get. I am a size 7 , are they true to size in the penny loafer??

I have heard that they run true to size but I have never tried a pair so don't know for sure.
I haven't read very much about their sizing and I wanted to buy a purple suede pair online. No one seems to be familiar with the sizing at all. I'm thinking of just ordering them and taking the plunge!

Hi,

Not sure if you bought your Penny Loafers in the end, but I recently bought a pair of Woven Loafers online & managed to find a website that had measurements before I purchased: http://www.mychameleon.com.au/patent-kazan-penny-loafers-p-957.html?manid=24&bydesigner=yes&typemf=women&osCsid=797005b12c858bf61fd234cf2bc36cb6

Fits true to size: Size Guide here > Insole lengths of shoe - US 5 - 23cm, US 6 - 24cm , US 7- 25cm, US 8 - 26cm, US 9- 27cm, US 10 - 28cm (half sizes mid-way)

I am usually an EUR37, and went for U.S. 6.5. I found this to be ok lengthwise but my heel was too narrow and kept slipping. I fitted some heel grips and this has fixed the issue.