Didn't Want A Thing Until You Dreamt You Had It?

BigBlueSky

Feb 7, 2010
This may sound stupid but sometimes I have bought something not because I wanted it but because I had it in a dream and was enjoying it. I bought a KISS album because I bought a KISS album in a dream. Now I am thinking about buying a flute because in a few of my dreams I was playing the flute. :girlwhack:

I don't even know if flutes are expensive or what.

Does anyone else have things that they didn't want until they dreamt about it?

I almost never remember my dreams, so for me, no :sad: I'd consider buying an item if I really liked it and didn't already own it, but I find that most of the time the items in my dreams are items that I already own. :smile:

If I really want something and can't have it for some reason (out of stock or it's expensive and I have to save for it) I often dream about it, but I don't remember a dream ever being what made me want anything.

Never.

I.e., I dreamt of having an LV Speedy, Neverfull, Vernis Alma, and other bags I don't remember. I was in a relatively empty room at my guy's house and was just playing with the bags as if they were dolls.

In real life, I have always found the LV Speedy and Neverfull super boring and have just not that interested in the Vernis Alma. I think maybe I was dreaming of a get-cash-quick route and was going to sell the bags? I have no idea.