Didn't use my Saks charge, have to pay shipping?! WHAT!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I did a charge/send of two LV bags from Saks. Had one go on my Saks, one on my Visa (had a credit, so let's use it up, lol). They're not charging me S&H on my Saks purchase, but they ARE charging it on my Visa. Now, I'm buying $3000 plus of bags and you're charging me this?! Yep, said the Store manager. New policy, ONLY Saks accounts will receive the perk of no S&H if their account meets the correct status (mine did and I already knew that).

As my SA said afterwards: Things are getting REALLY bad for retail establishments.

Yeah, well, doing this to a customer ain't helping them much, lol. I was surprised, that's for sure.

2. My SAKS SA told me last month that the SA's got into alot of trouble with free shipping.They R cracking down..I had to pay shipping as well when I used my visa and it made me mad too!LOL!

3. :supacool: well atleast theyre not charging you an arm and a leg for shipping.

4. the mahina xl only cost me like 30 to ship w/insurance and all that; honestly not a bad deal. But i normally ask them ship to the store (free) and pick up from there :yes:

5. Well, the bags arrived today and I was charged shipping for BOTH bags in one box (total of $26.00) AND I had called them and told them to put them BOTH on my Saks. The Saks First rep removed the S&H; I know it isn't much, but I want my perk, damn it, lol.

In any event, they're here and they're gorgeous.

6. Yeah, I have to really try to not get mad at my Neiman's SA when I charge/send Hermes items because she usually charges me shipping. I know it's not her fault but it sucks to get charged shipping while the website is doing a free shipping promo, kwim?