Didn't receive a travel pouch with online order - Is that normal?

Recently ordered a vintage alhambra MOP necklace online. I received it, and it looks perfect...but I didn't receive a travel pouch. Is that normal for online orders? Is there a way to request that one be sent? Thanks!

Just wanted to report that I placed an order through the 1-800 number and asked if they would include a travel pouch. They were more than happy to accommodate but did say that it would have to be sent separately as it comes from a different office. They did make a note on my profile to have it sent.
Glad to hear they’ll send you one separately! Did you get a cleaning cloth in your online order (I think it’s just similar to cloth for glasses)?

And, are you based in the US? Debating if I should place my first order online or wait to go into boutique. Tia!

Just wanted to report that I placed an order through the 1-800 number and asked if they would include a travel pouch. They were more than happy to accommodate but did say that it would have to be sent separately as it comes from a different office. They did make a note on my profile to have it sent.

You can do the same too if you did not receive the gray box. I placed an order months ago (probably along with everyone else once things shut down) and they had run out of them.

Glad to hear they’ll send you one separately! Did you get a cleaning cloth in your online order (I think it’s just similar to cloth for glasses)?

And, are you based in the US? Debating if I should place my first order online or wait to go into boutique. Tia!
I’m US based and no cleaning cloth sent with my pendant. I will let you know if it arrives with the travel pouch next week.

Reactions: hhw and dbcelly

Ok, travel case received. No cleaning cloth but the travel case itself is lovely! There’s an inner insert that has straps to hold the pendant down and an outer pouch to protect it
57C2F946-D9A9-4F07-90C4-2917A7FC70B8.jpeg6A6AA890-6FCE-4314-82A1-D658FFB5B4EA.jpeg

Ok, travel case received. No cleaning cloth but the travel case itself is lovely! There’s an inner insert that has straps to hold the pendant down and an outer pouch to protect it
View attachment 4822441View attachment 4822443
I can def live without the cloth! the travel case looks functional and well made! You’ve convinced me to order online, so glad they were able to send separately Thanks!

Reactions: gracie05