Didnt realise how much I love chanel

Obsessionofbags

Mother of 2
Jun 16, 2012
Hi I have made some mistakes in the past,
selling my Chanel Bags,
Some was due to financial reasons some was because I felt. I wasn't getting use out if them
Anyway I know if I don't buy one. Soon I am never going to be able to afford one
I know I want a classic
Silver hardwear
Black
Calfskin (caviar)

I would really appreciate ideas and suggestions if which one i should purchase my budget is £2000
So no classic flap bag for me xxx

Hi I have made some mistakes in the past,
selling my Chanel Bags,
Some was due to financial reasons some was because I felt. I wasn't getting use out if them
Anyway I know if I don't buy one. Soon I am never going to be able to afford one
I know I want a classic
Silver hardwear
Black
Calfskin (caviar)

I would really appreciate ideas and suggestions if which one i should purchase my budget is £2000
So no classic flap bag for me xxx

Would you consider going through a reputable seller like yoogis closet or annsfabulousfinds or carefully going through ebay? I purchased a Jumbo nee from the storr, but purchased a lovely black, m/l lambskn with gold hardware from a long standing ebayer. Its pretty vintage, 12 years old, however its in mint condition. It came with box, dustbag, authenticity card and I love it much.

It was much cheaper than new and well within your budget.

Good luck!

are you a small bags person? woc & mini flap are gorgeous but depending on your physique if you are one who worries about proportion.

or a GST/tote if you like to carry loads with you. i saw a few new totes in the store too.

best to go to the store and try them all. have fun choosing! :smile:

Last edited:
I'm sorry OP that you had to sell your Chanel bags. Are you looking for an everyday bag? The suggestions may depend on the type of bag you are looking for. If you like flaps, you need to go vintage. I'm sure you will find one from a reputable seller on ebay within your budget. If you prefer totes, you need to go to the store as they have some nice ones there, including the GST. Good Luck! :smile: