Didn't have what I wanted, so I got the next best thing!

wendie

<3 tPf!
O.G.
Jul 13, 2007
Well, I just returned my Tartan Swingpack. I figured I was just going to return it eventually when I got the Groovy, so I just did it now. So I got this until I can find the Groovy!

WWP_1570.jpg
WWP_1569.jpg

very cute! i was tempted to get this too but i only use small wallets and everything else goes in my agenda! congrats and hope you find your groovy!

very cute! i was tempted to get this too but i only use small wallets and everything else goes in my agenda! congrats and hope you find your groovy!

I also like small wallets, and I have to get used to that fact it doesnt open all the way, but I also like how it has a wrist strap! I am sure it will fit in nicely when I get her "mom" (the Groovy). haha

It kinda doubles as a wristlet too! BTW, i love your name! My daughter sometimes has trouble with her "C's" and calls cupcakes "Tuptakes" LOL!

I love the wallet! It totally flew under my radar forever!

And ha! That's where the name came from, my daughter would call cupcakes "tuptakes" so it stuck! Soo cute when little kids pronounce things their own way! :P

That's a great wristlet wallet! I was very tempted by it when I was at Washington last Wednesday night, and it's super cute IRL. Congrats, and you'll be the first one I contact if I see a tartan groovy in W. Pa!

That's a great wristlet wallet! I was very tempted by it when I was at Washington last Wednesday night, and it's super cute IRL. Congrats, and you'll be the first one I contact if I see a tartan groovy in W. Pa!

PLEASEE DO!! Put it on hold for me! I was there Wednesday night too! Right before closing!