Didn't get Alma...fell in LOVE with papillon!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey..wanted to thank everyone who wrote back about the Myrtille and Damier Almas. Went to get the Alma but when the time came I got scared that it was a bleeder like the Damier Speedy...then I tried on the Damier Papillon 30...I am in Love:love: :love: :yahoo: .

2. Oh...forgot...it came home with me!!!

3. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics. :yes:

4. Congrats on the new bag!! :smile:

5. Congrats on your new LV!!! Can't wait to see pics

6. Thank you!!! I will send a pic later (I don't know how to download it...so my husband will have to do it when he gets home...he's going to think I am nuts!) :yes:

7. Congrats!!!! I loooove that bag! it's been on my wishlist since I fell in love with LV again this past summer! Can't wait to see pics of your beautiful new bag!:yahoo:

8. Well at least you are not alone...I think a lot of hubbys, BFs and friends think we are all a little nuts! :nuts:

But I'm pretty much OK with that! :graucho:

9. Congrats on the new bag! You just can't beat trying things on for size IRL! :yes:

The damier papillon 30 is a beaut! Congrats again!

10. congrats...can't wait to see the pics..

11. woooohooooo congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

12. Congrats!! I love the Damier papillon too! :love: Can't wait to see pics!!

13. :nuts: Excellent choice.Congrats!:yahoo:

14. congrats!!!

15. congratulations!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice