Didn't get a Quadri but I picked up 7 new friends!

Bebebliss

Feb 24, 2012
It's official. Longchamp is an addiction. My haul from last week. It all started with my LP Cuir Travel size... Gave two away as gifts so one isn't pictured! Love Longchamp!!! Bye bye Bals

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1446686866871.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1446686866871.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 424
Beautiful choices!

I was in Europe last month and ended up doing quite a bit of shopping at Longchamp for myself and for gifts. It was really fun, the boutiques were lovely! I also ended up with a few of the pieces you bought, though I got the large LP cuir, not the travel size.

wow, you feel hard lol. All look great! good luck deciding which to use however. :lol:

So true! That is the hardest part! I got the tiny cuir for when I have a backpack - it holds my phone and cards so I can quickly access without reaching behind me and taking my backpack off. The expandable is for travel. The medium cuir for short trips out... the tiny LP purse I have no idea... maybe as a pouch for my huge cuir? The long handled LP for I don't know... LOLOLOL... Before this haul, I was using my Travel size LP cuir for everything. Now I don't know what to take! Love them all!

Beautiful choices!

I was in Europe last month and ended up doing quite a bit of shopping at Longchamp for myself and for gifts. It was really fun, the boutiques were lovely! I also ended up with a few of the pieces you bought, though I got the large LP cuir, not the travel size.

Ohhhhh pics, please!!!! I had a hard time deciding between large cuir and medium cuir... large is so awesome but it was too close to my travel size cuir... hard to decide! The leather is so light, I sometimes think I should have gone with the large because it slouches so beautifully! What color did you get? Love love love!