didn't buy the GiGi :(

Woweeee, Sofia Menia, I thought that since they're factory bags, they'll keep churning out these styles over and over again until the apocalypse strikes. I guess not. I did notice that the pink mini siggy Soho flaps are no longer in circulation but I would assume the same styles get recycled over and over again--especially the factory made gallery totes.

I guess I was lucky to grab this bag when I had a chance. I'd really love to see the raspberry version of the slimtote because this style is so pretty that I don't mind getting another--actually, that's how I got hooked on Coach--'just one more Coach bag, puh-leez!'.

You got it????!!!! Congratulations!!! Yeah, that's a pretty good price for such a beautiful bag. I hope you enjoy it PitterPatter!

I didn't expect mine for $94. It was originally supposed to be marked down to $289.99 and then 50% off, but the 50% off sale would probably not last, and it would be around $145. So, $179 is a very very good price.

Enjoy it when you get it!!!

I picked up a whiskey F12888 at the Jackson Outlet in NJ for $155 (inc. tax). Same deal as previously mentioned in that the bag was marked down to $289.99 and then an additional 50% off for Memorial Day weekend. I'm glad to read such great reviews of this bag. I have a tendency to buy a bag at the outlet, get it home, then change my mind end return it. I'm hoping this one will be a keeper.