Did your wallet or accessories come with a dust bag?

Vicky2007

Chanel * Bal * LV
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
I just looked at the wallet club in LV forum and I just noticed that most of the wallets come with dust bag :smile: but why I never got one when I bought wallets??? I began to wonder. Mine are all come with only box. I bought nearly 10 LV accessories/ wallets in the past and I just noticed I never ever have a dustbag for my wallets. I do get dust bags when I bought costume jewelries and keyrings.

Anyone had the same experience as me? I'm in UK :sad:.

Any thoughts?

Not all of them.. but peevenjo makes a good point, a lot of mine are older. All of my more recent ones did come with one, except for the perle pastilles cles.

Yes, my wallets have come in dust bags and my small accessories with drawstring bags. I've never had to ask for mine, but I've been reading about SAs not including dust bag and/or box with their purchases. Next time you buy something, I would definitely ask for one!

I think most of mine came with one ~ and the nice boxes too. I will have to check. I only have one set of each item (no duplicate wallets), so need to use them. But I love all that stuff that comes along with the purchase. When I bought a cles, the SA did it up nicely ~ with the leather string (is that what it is?). I appreciated that gesture.

I only have a few accessories (no wallets) and they all came with dust bags. I forgot to ask for the box for my pochette accessories. :sad: