Did your wallet come with a box?

Apr 13, 2009
I recently purchased Insollite coin purse. At home I realized that it's packed in a dust bag, but there is no box. Is that right? I hate going back to Saks asking for a box, since I am not even sure it supposed to come with it.
Thanks!

OK, I called them and they said they will give me a box. Thanks for everyone's input! I will go back and get it as I like to keep my items in boxes when I don't use them. I have to say I still feel a bit uncomfortable walking to the store and asking for stupid box...

This may be a dumb question so apologies in advance...

I ordered the Eva Clutch from the LV website earlier today. This come in one of the nice LV gift boxes right and not just wrapped and in a UPS box? Just want to make sure I dont have to call as this is a gift and would like it to look perfect :salute:

They packed my ZCP in a dustbag, very nice box, wrapped in paper and then in a paper shopping bag with a seal on it - this was my first LV purchase and I told them it was, so maybe they treated me extra nice?

I didn't know enough to ask for any of this, I expected them to ask 'do you want a bag' - I'm in Toronto and stores here are required (by-law for the good of the environment) to charge you five cents if you want a plastic bag!

I just got my Mahina Amelia the other day- it was purchased from the online store- came with all the papers. No box, just the dust bag and what looks like their way of packaging "gifts."

My question is- this Mahina Amelia color is not on the website- the black one that I originally want is out of stock so I chose the Bordeaux. Is there a reason why I'm not seeing this color on their website?

most of the time you shouldn't have to ask. all lv can come boxed. but some SA's won't give you a box unless you ask..usually if they don't know you, or don't expect to see you again.