Did your Mono Speedy come with cardboard on the handles?

Lc4x4

Feb 6, 2011
I saw on this website that if your speedy came with cardboard below the handles ( flat ), its not authentic. But mine did. The SA even showed what it came with and he really showed the cardboard. Did yours too?

CookieLady

Baked Goods Goddess
Aug 24, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
The majority of stores are instructed to remove all the extra cardboard and plastic.

The last bag I bought had it all on, and the SA's were mortified and tried to remove it all discreetly.

trumanfinn

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
Pa
Yep, the bags do have plastic/ cardboard etc.. on them,but the sa's are supposed to remove it before selling. :smile:

19flowers

O.G.
Apr 25, 2008
USA
a couple of my Speedys still had the cardboard on the handles, the others didn't. It should be removed before you see the bag.

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
A sunny, happy place!
Most of my handheld bags with vachetta handles did come with cardboard and/or plastics. And I actually prefer that as I tend to buy my bags abroad and it helps to have additional protective covering in transit!

gre8dane

So Proud!!
O.G.
Mar 30, 2008
Yes. All my LVs come with plastic, blue stickers & cardboard.
This!

My SA usually 'prepares' my bags for me, but I've had one bag come with everything since it was shipped to me. My Mon Mono Speedy was sent to me from NYC boutique with all the plastic, cardboard & such.