Did you treat your Mirage Speedy?

Nooo....don't treat your handles hon. I just read an article in People magazine Style Watch about patent leather. Here's the text from the mag:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to Care for Patent Leather:
  • Don't rough it up - Once you scuff it, there is.....no way to repair it, says Justin Joh, owner of NYC's Top Service repair shop.
  • Polish it - After several wears, the surface will begin to dull. Uses a patent leather cleaner (i.e. Esquire Cleaner for Patent Leather @ menshoenet.com).....do not use leather polish; it ruins the luster.
  • Store away from other items - If a patent leather leans against something for too long, it will leave marks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nooo....don't treat your handles hon. I just read an article in People magazine Style Watch about patent leather. Here's the text from the mag:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to Care for Patent Leather:
  • Don't rough it up - Once you scuff it, there is.....no way to repair it, says Justin Joh, owner of NYC's Top Service repair shop.
  • Polish it - After several wears, the surface will begin to dull. Uses a patent leather cleaner (i.e. Esquire Cleaner for Patent Leather @ menshoenet.com).....do not use leather polish; it ruins the luster.
  • Store away from other items - If a patent leather leans against something for too long, it will leave marks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks SO much for the info!