Did you sell your PA with no regrets?

This thread is making me wonder whether I should be holding onto my PA in Multicolore. It is beautiful, but I never use it. I have a PA in Monogram and one in Ebene too, both of which I do use, and I would never get rid of. I recently listed the Multicolore for sale on eBay, my first time selling on eBay since way before the beginning of the pandemic, and I was unsure about the whole thing since eBay have now changed the way they operate with PayPal no longer being required, payment not being transferred to sellers instantly etc... my auction ended with a winning bid from a buyer who not only was based in the US when my listing specified UK only, but who didn't bother to reply to my message or to attempt to make payment for the item. Reminded me how much I can detest eBay, particularly as a seller. Maybe a sign that I should just keep it after all?!

This thread is making me wonder whether I should be holding onto my PA in Multicolore. It is beautiful, but I never use it. I have a PA in Monogram and one in Ebene too, both of which I do use, and I would never get rid of. I recently listed the Multicolore for sale on eBay, my first time selling on eBay since way before the beginning of the pandemic, and I was unsure about the whole thing since eBay have now changed the way they operate with PayPal no longer being required, payment not being transferred to sellers instantly etc... my auction ended with a winning bid from a buyer who not only was based in the US when my listing specified UK only, but who didn't bother to reply to my message or to attempt to make payment for the item. Reminded me how much I can detest eBay, particularly as a seller. Maybe a sign that I should just keep it after all?!
Keep it!

Definitely keep it! Or if not I will take it!

• Love
Reactions: Loriad
The fact that the cost to replace (from LV) has gone up 30% since I bought it last year is a huge deterrence. I'm keeping mine, even though I don't use it as frequently as I'd like.

I won’t ever sell my mono PA but I have a PA in DA that I’m considering selling because the lighter canvas requires more care and attention. I just haven’t pulled the trigger yet because I fear that I might regret it, considering how hard it was to find that piece and how much the prices have been going up since I purchased it.

I sold mine, i did use it quite a bit when i had it but thought i could easily find a replacement. But not quite. And had no idea how much Lv costs now as I hasn’t shop the brand for quite a few years. So yes, some regrets.

omg pls share pic!! I've never seen a multicolor PA!

Reactions: boyoverboard