Did you see this "Dalmation" Birkin

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I don't particularly like the dalmation leather. It kind of looks like the bag has chicken pox/rashes! :hrmm:

2. I didn't like it much, either...

3. i don't like it either, i agree with twigz, looks like it has some kind of disease!! lol

4. I have never seen it in person, maybe it's nice, but it pictures... :hrmm: makes me think of the 80's :cool: fashions for some reason. (the "spray paint on stuff" phase):biggrin:

5. i'm w/ twigz & diana. it looked great on SATC but personally, i would never want to own one.

6. Hm ... interesting. Well, if I am a collector of handbags and if I have all the bags I already wanted, then I would snatch that one up ... But since I'm not, I highly doubt I'll want to get that ... More importantly, it would look absolutely awful on me.:Push:

7. Avandome, I agree that they look nicer in person, although I have only seen one in my life. The other day there was a woman who was carrying an orange dalmatian and it was REALLY cute (surprisingly).

When I intially saw "Dalmatian" leather in my Hermes pamphlet, for a second, I thought it was some exotic canine leather.. Yeah, I am clueless :noggin:

8. wow. :shocked: :yucky:

9. Exotic canine ...that is funny!:lol: :lol: :lol: , can you immagine the uprising all the pet (esp. dog) lovers would have outside hermes, if they ever used canine any thing!:amazed: :roflmfao:

10. Not a fan....

11. Not for me...:blink:

12. :yucky: at first, but it can grow on you. Would include it in a collection but not really use as a "main" bag.

13. Uh uh.

14. Elvis lives?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice