Did you see the Valentine's book?????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just when I decided to take a LOuis break----the beautiful Valentine's Book comes out making everything-I mean things you never wanted look good. LOL The ladies wallets on the front make me want another one. I also love the Men's Damier hat.

Have you seen it? comments

2. I haven't seen it yet...somebody please show me.

3. Yes, I love the Tambour Fizzy Heart watch with diamonds & it has a Pomme D'Amour strap.

4. It's Fab!!! :nuts:

5. I have the V-Day catalogues -- women and men -- full of gorgeous LV's!!

6. It is such a pretty book! Love it!

7. My friend got one and I looked through it. Beautiful pictures for sure!

That red crocodile heart is amazing........will never happen for me though!

8. I liked the 2 mens belts

9. Whre cnai see it?

10. I loved the RF Wilshire, and the gorgeous fine jewelries!

I think I have thing for Wilshires...:P
    I fell in love with the Pomme Wilshire in the holiday catalogue, and now the V-day catalogue...Haha.

11. Yup! I loved the mens adjustable organizer in Damier Graphite. It's so versitile and you get so many pieces for the price.

12. Yep, I saw it yesterday. I want everything, haha! I'm especially interested in the charms on the charm bracelet though, they're so cute.

13. I was surprised that I didn't see a post about this early. Lots o' goodies in this one!