Did you see the Steel Julianne?

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
*Not sure if this has been posted yet, if so, mods please delete*

I just browsed trough the website, and noticed that they have added the julianne in "small" as steel!!! A lot of people were looking for that one in steel, right? Here's alink

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=11803&category_id=1797

$458. Finally a reasonable price for the steel. The other one was large and a lot more expensive if i remember right. Now I almost like this one more than the sabrina in steel :P

does any one know why on coach.com the steel on the large looks so much different then the medium??

here is the medium:

& the large:

anyone seen it at the store yet? which color is it closer to in real life?

I called around and one of the stores in my area has it already - can't wait to see it tomorrow! :yahoo:

does any one know why on coach.com the steel on the large looks so much different then the medium??

here is the medium:

& the large:

I called around and one of the stores in my area has it already - can't wait to see it tomorrow! :yahoo:

whoops forgot pics - the large is the 1st attachment

Attachments

• Steel large.jpg
    Steel large.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 80
  • steel med.jpg
    steel med.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 79

here is the medium:

& the large:

Please post about when you see it or if you purchase please post pics I am intersted in seeing this one. I wonder if my store will get it it doesnt show any stores have it yet? I guess they need to update the stytem.

Please post about when you see it or if you purchase please post pics I am intersted in seeing this one. I wonder if my store will get it it doesnt show any stores have it yet? I guess they need to update the stytem.

I ended up getting it. Don't worry, my store wasn't listed as having it either, but when I called they told me they had 3...well 2 now :smile:

I just started a thread with pictures of it:
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/steel-julianne-414140.html