Did you own Manolo Blahnik Timbs?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. One of my friends told me that she wears things because she loves them and she doesn't care if they're not in fashion anymore. It made me think of the Manolo timbs in the back of her closet and how quickly she stopped loving them after one season. I'm curious to see if anyone still wears them.

So, how about it? Anybody still loving and rocking their timbs after 7 years? Do you look back fondly on the great lengths you went to get them? Share! :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Aren't lace up boots coming back in style? I could have sworn I saw Kim Kardashian in a pair a few days ago in the Celebrity Trends thread

3. I still have mine ... I have them in chocolate brown suede ... I am sure I'll be wearing them!

[​IMG]

4. I saw a pair on sale yesterday, but they were too small for me. Knowing me, I probably wouldnt wear them that much. I do still like the look of them though!

When I buy something-I intend to have it for a very very long time, despite whether its in fashion or not :smile:

5. These are very cute! They would look great with a satin ribbon instead of the laces...for another option!

6. :tup:

Lori - your pair is lovely! the brown in perfect for fall!

if i found a tan pair on sale i think i would rock them....there's something about them....

7. lorihmatthews - your pair are gorgeous!!! i love the idea of satin instead of laces. love the color!

8. OMG! I still want pair of Okla Mods.