Did you order the strawberry charm? Info . . .

NewlyAddicted

Jan 26, 2008
I think I ordered the charm in February. I called to check on it. "Naomi" at the 888 number said that if an item has been on backorder this long, then they try to locate it at a store. If they can't find one at a store, then they have to cancel the order.

I really don't think any of the stores have one. I'm a little puzzled as to why it was available to order anyway? What a tease!

I think I ordered the charm in February. I called to check on it. "Naomi" at the 888 number said that if an item has been on backorder this long, then they try to locate it at a store. If they can't find one at a store, then they have to cancel the order.

I really don't think any of the stores have one. I'm a little puzzled as to why it was available to order anyway? What a tease!

I've had one on backorder since Feb as well. I'd given up hope anyway.:shrugs:

I've also given up hope, and I also talked to "Naomi." Apparantly it's a different inventory for JAPANESE site since it's still available for order on the JAP site.

I wanted that strawberry charm until I got the 3-D enamel strawberry charm with my PCE. It's a highly worthy substitution! In my opinion, way better. Substantial and solid, beautiful and prettier IRL.

I wanted that strawberry charm until I got the 3-D enamel strawberry charm with my PCE. It's a highly worthy substitution! In my opinion, way better. Substantial and solid, beautiful and prettier IRL.
I have the 3D strawberry keyfob and I love it but I love this particular charm also because it has the dog clasp which makes it easier to attach to bags!