Did you order the strawberry charm? Info . . .

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think I ordered the charm in February. I called to check on it. "Naomi" at the 888 number said that if an item has been on backorder this long, then they try to locate it at a store. If they can't find one at a store, then they have to cancel the order.

I really don't think any of the stores have one. I'm a little puzzled as to why it was available to order anyway? What a tease!

2. I've had one on backorder since Feb as well. I'd given up hope anyway.:shrugs:

3. I've also given up hope, and I also talked to "Naomi." Apparantly it's a different inventory for JAPANESE site since it's still available for order on the JAP site.

4. Oh well...on to Mr. Fishy!!

5. I wanted that strawberry charm until I got the 3-D enamel strawberry charm with my PCE. It's a highly worthy substitution! In my opinion, way better. Substantial and solid, beautiful and prettier IRL.

6. is the enamel one a fob or a charm?

7. I have the 3D strawberry keyfob and I love it but I love this particular charm also because it has the dog clasp which makes it easier to attach to bags!

8. It's a fob. I start calling them all charms after awhile, oops! I kinda wish it was a charm with the dogleash clip. Oh well, it still hangs proudly on my bag lookin' good.:wlae: