Did you ladies hear?........

Ms.Lizardo

Feb 10, 2007
I am so excited. I had asked Maria about pebbled leathers ever since I received my lovely camel pebbled Mini-O. (LOVE THIS LEATHER)

She wrote back to say that the same leather factory has fuschia, orange, and some other beautiful pebble leathers. :nuts: She told me if I had a certain color in mind I was looking for to email her and she would ask the factory!!!

WHOO HOO!!! (although I must admit the fuschia has me intrigued. Another Mini-O maybe?)

Think of some colors gals. Maria said she would find out. So if you see something that strikes your fancy from an internet pic or something we could email or describe to her.

I may have to do a fuchsia something. I can't believe I am ordering another bag before my PB Emila is even made (Still can't decide on lining. Maria also got some new suedes for consideration. One was a coral, OMG)....LOL

I'm still lusting for a perfect green. Maybe similar to the intense leaf green they had at one point, or an olive that has a lot of green and is not at all muddy (similar to the olive suede). I of course love Celery, but it's texture was a big part of making it special.....

Me too....

Maria did tell me about the Apple Green they have available, "I would say the apple green has some structure, yet not too much and it is quite a lime green colour" She sent me some pics of the greens she has (apple is the only new one), but the colors were so off, I honestly didn't know they were greens. I thought "Why did she attached turquoise and some browns?" ....lol.

Just got this in email about the pebbled leathers from Maria.....:graucho:

"A quick note to say the person I normally speak to at the tannery wasn’t there yet I do remember seeing a light blue, the orange, I believe red, pink....oh not sure what else

I will have to come back to you."

OK...Maria sent me this pic of a pebbled Fucshia Carla......I'm thinking I may have to have me one of these.....or maybe another Mini-O.......Geez, I'm so lame. I'll post more infor on the pebbleds when she gets back to me. :faint:

Carla_Front_pebbled.jpg