Did you get any new bags in this month of March?

1. I'll start: I got a Coach Hamptons Weekend Scribble Hobo 2 weeks ago. Not too big of a splurge (at least for now)... :lol: :lol:

2. I got a Balenciaga Purse in pale rose, an LV Le Talentueux in plum, and today I ordered a Mulberry Phoebe in chocolate.

3. Chanel caviar leather tote in black :love:

4. i got a Bulga medium hobo in grey and i'm going to order a Botkier large bianca satchel in black tomorrow i think. i also bought a LV babylone from bagnshoofetish

5. 2 chloe paddy satchels in whiskey & choco and a tod's d-bag media.

6. I got a black Balenciaga city bag and a chalk patent MJ Elise. This was after buying and returning a bunch of bags in February including two Stams, a JC Ramona, an MJ Polina, and an MJ banana hobo. So glad I finally have a couple of keepers!

7. Got my first LV, the speedy 25! :smile:

I am also hopefully going to purchase a cornflower twiggy and a magenta city.. (magenta city is a bit of a complicated story, so I am waiting on it).

8. Frambois Lexington
    Fuschia Perforated Pochette
    Black/Black Cambon Pochette
    LV Cup bag/clutch

And now I really want a Fendi Spy Satchel...but sadly I am wiped out clean this month.

9. I just purchased an ink city...

10. Chloe Paddington in chocolate, black Guccisima medium horsebit hobo, Burberry Chester, and a LV Speedy 25

11. Only purse/bag I've gotten is the MJ tote that I mentioned in the blogs...

12. Yes! A mono speedy 30 and a french wallet, an Ink City and a Cornflower City. What a great month so far! :biggrin:

13. Black medium Chanel reissue & Bbag Emerald First. Still waiting for Whisky edith.

14. me, too. I just love it:love: :love:

15. I purchased MY stam and pre-ordered Chloe Edith.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice