Did you ever think of moving to another country or state?

For about 10 seconds once a year I think, "That's it. I'm moving to Copenhagen." I absolutely LOVE Denmark... but then I remember I'd have to have a job and I have a kid and a Hub...anyway... yeah I think it but it's not likely to happen. :P

yes, constantly. I'm always looking for apartments/condos in in other cities. I think about just packing up and moving, but always end up talking myself out of it telling myself I should save up more money, go back to school, etc. One day though, I will!

I always wanted to GTFO of my bass-ackward state. But since I got married to someone who doesn't want to live anyplace else, looks like that's a dream deferred.

all the time. i am getting very tired of NY. the city cause ppl a lot of stress. don't get me wrong, i enjoy the city and had lots of fun but time to start another page of my life.

Well, I'm still in college... but, ever since I was little, I've wanted to move to the UK. I actually was dead set on going to boarding school in England when I was in middle school. My mom was really scared, haha.
I did move to Boston for college, so that's a move I ended up making. But, to be honest - I'm content anywhere, as I've moved so many times, I've had my fill of places.