Did you ever suddenly love something you had disliked before? If so, do tell>

The CDC. I remember when I first joined tPF and there was a post asking for a picture of it. I found one on H.com and posted it. I was thinking that it sure was an odd looking bracelet and had no desire at all for one.

Well, now I have one and am totally in love with it and want more, more, more!!

it's been some time since i've posted anything on the tpf, b/c i had to slow down my buying and learn to appreciate my collection... which now comes to how all of a sudden i love my 35cm VL gold kelly. it was my second hermes purchase but my first BIG purchase kwim. i was such a novice and i had no idea if i would like VL. it didn't slouch like swift or clemence, so i just put it into the closet for a year.

after uh-ehm 8 birkins of different skins, i just opened up my hermes dustbag with the VL kelly and i was blown away. it's beautiful. i love the sturdiness yet it's not hard & rigid. and the popping gold color.

i'm so happy that i took the time to learn and step back and appreciate my bags.

I never really "got" the Kelly until I tried on a 35 cm one in white in Madrid. I thought Kelly was too rigid looking, too formal and too old until then. I take it all back. The souple in the larger size looks so modern and chic. So I ordered my first one today. Yaaay!!! I love my Birkin, but I think I'll be wearing the Kelly just as often, if not more (including weekends). I just need to get through 1 year's waiting!