did you ever regret...?

joannajane

May 11, 2009
surrey/singapore
thought it would be interesting to hear if anyone never made that one purchase and has since lived to regret it? apologies if this has already been discussed i just thought it would be really interesting and im wide awake 5am singapore time due to lovely jet lag!

for myself it would be a few years ago during a christmas sale... i remember there was a glitch (it didn't say sale, the price was just suddenly different) for the oversized mabel. it went from £1000 to £500 with no word or warning. it wasn't in the sale section nor was the new price in red. at the time i was still a student so it was a huge amount of money and i never got it. i really regret it, because i know i would've used her until the end of my days! i still scour eBay for one regularly but haven't had any luck so far.

scottishdoll

Apr 11, 2012
Berkshire, UK
My only regret is getting a bit excitable when I'm browsing through Ebay and buying some things that I don't need (or want) then having to try and sell them on afterwards :shame::shame:

joannajane

May 11, 2009
surrey/singapore
scottishdoll said:
My only regret is getting a bit excitable when I'm browsing through Ebay and buying some things that I don't need (or want) then having to try and sell them on afterwards :shame::shame:
we all love a bargain though!!! :biggrin: and it's so easy to do...

qtyuki

O.G.
Aug 3, 2008
Yes I've done that a few times, and it's not just bags, lol. :shame:

In terms of bags though it was my first designer bag several years ago and I queued up for ages on Boxing Day for it. I think when I finally got in, I saw this bag thought it was quite nice. I thought the price was good and after queuing up for so long it would be a shame not to get it (crazy, I know) so I bought it, I did use it for a while but it wasn't a practical bag at all, and eventually stopped using it.

Bethanh

May 24, 2012
qtyuki said:
Yes I've done that a few times, and it's not just bags, lol. :shame:

In terms of bags though it was my first designer bag several years ago and I queued up for ages on Boxing Day for it. I think when I finally got in, I saw this bag thought it was quite nice. I thought the price was good and after queuing up for so long it would be a shame not to get it (crazy, I know) so I bought it, I did use it for a while but it wasn't a practical bag at all, and eventually stopped using it.
Ooh, you're not going to name the bag? Is this a case of names have been changed to protect the bag's identity????

qtyuki

O.G.
Aug 3, 2008
Ooh, you're not going to name the bag? Is this a case of names have been changed to protect the bag's identity????
Lol, I don't know why I didn't want to mention the bag, maybe because it wasn't a Mulberry? :nuts: It was a Gucci Abbey bag (I had to go to one of my first posts to find out the name!).