Did you ever have a "love-hate" relationship with any of your Coach bags?

My love-hate relationship isn't with an actual bag style, it's with the khaki signature/black leather combo bags. I absolutely love the way they look and I think that color combination is so classy! However, I only carry black bags and so when I carry mine I feel like my purse is screaming COACH!

Maybe I'm just not as obsessive, or I've come to terms with carrying anything around. It doesn't matter what it is in the day to day, a wallet, a wristlet, a shoulder bag, at some point or another the thing is just not going to be convenient. And, because we are "living" going about our day our bags will encounter misfortunes.

My best friend once sighingly said to me after masterfully decorating her home, "my home will never look the way I want it to, because we live here . . ." a dirty dish here, a toy there, a used towel on the bar . . . do you get my point . . . it's not always picture perfect! Just enjoy it all while you can.:yes:

I have a very love-hate relationship with my camel leather large Carly. I love the way she looks and that she's so big but she drives me up the wall. She's just so slouchy that it's a hassle getting anything in or out. I don't mind slouchy bags but I find that the top of the bag (especially because of the strap) is so heavy that it just kind of collapses in on itself and I have to really struggle to get anything in or out. I don't use it as much as I should just because it annoys me so much.

That's the only bag that I have such strong feelings about, hate-wise. I love all of the rest of them but in different ways. Some are better than others depending on the situation, but I always enjoy carrying all of them.

Entheos, I like what you posted. Makes such wonderful sense! I start to hate the bags I love for the very things that make them what they are! Brown Ali scratches when I accidentally rub my fingernail across the leather or white Ali is a pain to keep clean or vintage leather ergo scratches easily.... Then I look at them again and sigh.... it's love all over again!

I posted this in another thread, but so fits here!

I had a soho satchel that LOVED when I saw it...... I admired for a long time, never got it, then found it at an outlet, put it back, and went back one week later to get it. After all that, I HATED that I always had to carry it in my hand, didn't like the way it fit on my arm, and when I did put it over my shoulder, one strap always fell down. All this about a day's worth of carrying it around!

It's gone now! I'm sticking to bags that can be carried, but WILL fit on my shoulder when needed. I think I just carry to much other stuff and like to be "hands free" when shopping. I can grab more stuff that way!

I love my Coach bags. I have 6 and I use them all the time. But the one bag that I regret buying is the LE Ladybug straw tote. It is soooo cute, but it does not hold much and I hate the open top. I have considered selling it because I never use it, but everytime I take it out and look at it I am wowed again by its cuteness. Ohhh what to do????

I would have to say my whiskey mandy. I was totally in love when i bought her in december 06, but i rarely wear her b/c she's just so HEAVY!!! I love the look of the bag and wanted her soooo much now i feel guilty that i don't take her out very often. When i do take her out i'm reminded as to why she doesn't come out. SHE'S SOOOOOOO HEAVY! but she's such a beautiful purse.

I love my Coach bags. I have 6 and I use them all the time. But the one bag that I regret buying is the LE Ladybug straw tote. It is soooo cute, but it does not hold much and I hate the open top. I have considered selling it because I never use it, but everytime I take it out and look at it I am wowed again by its cuteness. Ohhh what to do????

I can totally relate to that feeling! Several times in the past, I've had a Coach bag ready to sell. I would take pictures and while doing so, realize what great features it has. And then I fall in love with it all over again and end up not selling it at all! The love for the bag always prevails over the urge to sell.

Hi
I have a love hate relationship with my soho flap as well. I think its the cutest bag but can NEVER fit all my stuff into it and then when I go to snap it shut its like I am tugging on the bag to get it to close. It drives me nuts to the point where I would sell it if I didnt find it to be cute to look at and also wasnt worried about getting ripped off on ebay

AHHH LOVE/hate relationship...I know it well.
My Camel Ali-OOps... I hate her cause she is not my Whiskey ALI!!
Then I clean and conditioner her and I gaze at her...and I hear my buddy VLATTE7 say "She is sooo buttery-looking"..and think yeah she IS!!! :smile: then I will wear her out into the work......

THEN jeans rub off on her, I am afraid for anyone to get near her, she is so, so "HIGH-MAINTENANCE", ..she is DIVA alright...but i just love her when she is all dolled up smelling all LEATHERY....she is LOVELY! SIGH....she isnt Whiskey Ali hee hee

I have that relationship with almost all of them , I love the bag to pieces but something little always bugs me , my basket purses drive me nuts becasue they can tip easy:Push: , my smaller bags because they are small and I have to much junk :Push:, my larger ones is because I can not always fidn what I am looking because the inside is kinda of dark :idea:, but then I look at how cute the bag is and I think about the moment I first saw it and purchased it and I fall in love all over again:yes:

Almost every bag I own has its flaw. I just try to love them for their looks, not their function. I wear them based on how well they go with my outfit, because I love each and every one and so each deserves her turn. Sometimes I am bummed when I want to use a particular bag but another goes much better with my outfit. Some bags are too small, some too dark inside, some too heavy, some too slouchy, some too hard to keep on my shoulder, some don't go well with many outfits... I just try to find the good things about them because I don't want to regret having them!