Did you ever choose poorly?

Erk, gosh yes! I currently have this bag sitting in my collection that is mustard yellow. Just lovely leather, great size and shape and the sweetest lining. I should love it, but it's so different from what I saw in the magazine - I had expected it to be a chamois colour - I don't think I've ever gotten over it. Twas only $250AUD, but to make matters even worse, I was leaving the country and had to send a friend to pick it up for me. By the time I got back to the country it was on sale at almost half off. So not only was it so very different from what I'd seen in the picture, I paid full price for it and didn't even get to see it in real life before it was on sale!

I'm still trying to calculate how to get rid of it. I can't handle putting it in a charity bin as it's still $250 to me!

Yes - last year I bought a large brown signature hobe from Coach. It slips off my shoulder and hardly holds anything and I rip my cuticles on the zipper everytime I use it. I finally gave up and it's going to my sister to ebay away. Worse yet, everytime I have worn it, I get a gadzillion compliments.