Did you buy RM bag at full price?

bird2sky

Apr 7, 2008
or just wait until a good deal? What deal is a good deal for you? 15% off? or 25% off? 50% off?

When and where can find good deals for RM?

And could you share with us what the best deal you got for RM bag?

I am new for RM, I would like to learn some from you guys. Thanks!

hi bird2sky! my first RM i got for $400 (navy MAB) and it retailed for $595. so i feel like that was a pretty good price.

my 2nd and 3rd RMs i got at the May Sample Sale. I got a matinee and a Nikki for $350 each, which i felt were good prices as well.

I wouldn't be opposed to paying full price for a RM that is on a special order (those don't go on sale)...but for everything else i might try to hold out for at least a little bit of a discount...15% or so.

right now i own only one RM bag and thats the MAM in black w/ basketweave and when i got it, i was able to get 20% off for it so i saved $110 i was like :yahoo: YAY!!

for me, a great deal would be saving a 100 dollars on any RM bag :smile:

yes, my wine nikki, and I LOVE this bag. but I wouldn't do it again for just any Nikki, or probably even a MAB or a MAM, unless it was an uber-special order, like MJDaisy said!

hi bird2sky! my first RM i got for $400 (navy MAB) and it retailed for $595. so i feel like that was a pretty good price.

my 2nd and 3rd RMs i got at the May Sample Sale. I got a matinee and a Nikki for $350 each, which i felt were good prices as well.

I wouldn't be opposed to paying full price for a RM that is on a special order (those don't go on sale)...but for everything else i might try to hold out for at least a little bit of a discount...15% or so.

Ohhhh.....you got matinee and a Nikki for $350 each?! very nice price!!:tup::tup::tup:

I pre-ordered my Forest Nikki and Iris/Lizard MAM at full price because I just had to have them, although a forest Nikki will probably show up on ebay at some point. It just depends on how much you want the bag.

I got my midnight/pewter MAB on sale with a promo for about $330, which I think is a great deal, although it was never a pouplar color combo for some reason. My tangerine MAM I got from Label 360 at 30% off, but the days of those kinds of codes are long gone!:shrugs:

If I lived in NY or LA where there are sample sales & lots of stores that carry RM I think I would be less inclined to pay full price. Do I think RM bags are worth it? Yes. But I had to sell about five of my other bags to pay for those two full-price beauties!

My Ruby MAM and Hazelnut Market Tote are from the NY SS. Both were $330. I think the girl was charging the wrong prices but I didn't know until I got home and heard about it on TPF.

I don't like to pay full price, and I only have once for a special order Wine Matinee. What I consider a good deal depends, really, on the bag(and it's condition, if it's used). To sum it up, though, I will only pay full price if it's my last ditch effort and it's a must-have!

I really wanted the MAM in deep purple (did not know there'd be purple patent, concord etc etc at that stage) so I paid full price, as well as international shipping costs and a currency conversion fee on my CC haha :P But I saved for her and she's beautiful and getting a lot of use so I'm happy.

i paid full price plus $95 international shipping for my sage stamp MAB~ it was my RM HG so i just had to have it

I've also just preordered a wine nikki with new HW from LB at full price~ but cheaper shipping this time~ yay!