Did you buy RM bag at full price?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. or just wait until a good deal? What deal is a good deal for you? 15% off? or 25% off? 50% off?

When and where can find good deals for RM?

And could you share with us what the best deal you got for RM bag?

I am new for RM, I would like to learn some from you guys. Thanks!

2. hi bird2sky! my first RM i got for $400 (navy MAB) and it retailed for $595. so i feel like that was a pretty good price.

my 2nd and 3rd RMs i got at the May Sample Sale. I got a matinee and a Nikki for $350 each, which i felt were good prices as well.

I wouldn't be opposed to paying full price for a RM that is on a special order (those don't go on sale)...but for everything else i might try to hold out for at least a little bit of a discount...15% or so.

3. right now i own only one RM bag and thats the MAM in black w/ basketweave and when i got it, i was able to get 20% off for it so i saved $110 i was like :yahoo: YAY!!

for me, a great deal would be saving a 100 dollars on any RM bag :smile:

4. yes, my wine nikki, and I LOVE this bag. but I wouldn't do it again for just any Nikki, or probably even a MAB or a MAM, unless it was an uber-special order, like MJDaisy said!

5. or more money :P lol

6. Ohhhh.....you got matinee and a Nikki for $350 each?! very nice price!!:tup::tup::tup:

7. I pre-ordered my Forest Nikki and Iris/Lizard MAM at full price because I just had to have them, although a forest Nikki will probably show up on ebay at some point. It just depends on how much you want the bag.

I got my midnight/pewter MAB on sale with a promo for about $330, which I think is a great deal, although it was never a pouplar color combo for some reason. My tangerine MAM I got from Label 360 at 30% off, but the days of those kinds of codes are long gone!:shrugs:

If I lived in NY or LA where there are sample sales & lots of stores that carry RM I think I would be less inclined to pay full price. Do I think RM bags are worth it? Yes. But I had to sell about five of my other bags to pay for those two full-price beauties!

8. My Ruby MAM and Hazelnut Market Tote are from the NY SS. Both were $330. I think the girl was charging the wrong prices but I didn't know until I got home and heard about it on TPF.

9. Nope, and I don't plan to buy any at full price. I like the deals.

10. I have not yet paid full price. Not to say I never will, but at this point, I can't really afford to - or I rather have two bags for the same price!

11. I don't like to pay full price, and I only have once for a special order Wine Matinee. What I consider a good deal depends, really, on the bag(and it's condition, if it's used). To sum it up, though, I will only pay full price if it's my last ditch effort and it's a must-have!

12. I really wanted the MAM in deep purple (did not know there'd be purple patent, concord etc etc at that stage) so I paid full price, as well as international shipping costs and a currency conversion fee on my CC haha :P But I saved for her and she's beautiful and getting a lot of use so I'm happy.

13. I bought a jade Market Tote for $200 at the Plaza Too sale.

14. mel_mel~ if i see a purple MAM around melbourne i'll come up and say hello!

btw~ i've never seen anybody else carry RMs in melbourne... have you?

15. i paid full price plus $95 international shipping for my sage stamp MAB~ it was my RM HG so i just had to have it

I've also just preordered a wine nikki with new HW from LB at full price~ but cheaper shipping this time~ yay!