Did you Born Rich???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to start anything, but I think I can say it (being Russian myself) that most Russian people I know that do very well financially are usually IN YOUR FACE with material things because that is just the way they are. That is the reason I didn't marry a Russian!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

so I have read and re-read this thread 4 times, honestly, and I'm trying to come up with something nice to say...

what is the point of the thread? are you asking if everyone here is rich? if so, why does it matter?!

do you want us to ask you what your parents do that you need a bodyguard? what is the intent of this post, attention??

i tried to ignore this thread, and i didn't want to post, but srsly, wth?!

LV_addict said:
^^^She said she lives in Beverly Hills.
Well, I don't know then. I knew two kids who had bodyguards when I was little. One was the daughter of a CEO of a company facing union labor troubles and threats had been made on his life and that of his family. (This was the 60s when labor unions were more powerful and unpredictable.) The other was the daughter of a Mafia boss.

And then there was one girl in the class behind me who had actually been kidnapped when she was six. No idea why, as her dad was "just" a physician. All of this happened in the quiet midwest. Anyway, I'm sure people have their reasons which may or may not make sense. Or then again, maybe she's lying. Is that what you're wondering?

NO i was not born rich in money , but weatlh in love .........Money cant buy you love .....Money is good to have becasue you do have to live , but it is not everything , being rich some time is not all that grand.....You have to maintain the money , becasue u could be rich today and with one slip up could be gone in five mins..... i have seen it happen

Vlad said:
Besides, nobody is born rich. Unless you're a donkey and golden coins pop out of your behind.

I agree the tacky part that a lot of you said, but Vlad's comment is the best...I wish my puppy pooed gold coins, not myself though.:lol: LMFAO.

Tifanny28 said:
Hi :P

my familty is Rich, i feel lucky that i have everything i want and need :shame: . althought my life is diferent than many out there, i never get to take the public transport, i have a bodyguard with me 24/7 (Mike) which i love great guy, but can be annoying sometimes beleive me..:cry:

what about you?:oh:

May i ask how old you r ???

coco-nut said:
Kidnapping is far more prevalent in some countries than it is in the U.S., Japan, or Western Europe.

i live in indonesia, a country full of kidnappers, terrorists, robbers, rapers, blasts, etc :Push: but as far as i know most of the richest ppl here dont have body guards 24/7...

do celebrities n rich ppl in US have bodyguards following em 24/7? i've seen many pics of em w/o bodyguards.. :blink:

I hope with as fortunate as you are, that you donate to charity and try to help others that are so much less fortunate than you! I's a same that most often the people with the most money are the most selfish.

tan2 said:
do celebrities n rich ppl in US have bodyguards following em 24/7? i've seen many pics of em w/o bodyguards.. :blink:
Maybe some, but not even all celebrity children have bodyguards, nor do their parents - think Reese W.
No, MOST children of rich/wealthy parent's in the US do not have bodyguards.

Very bizarre thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.