Did you always love the Classic Flap? Or did it grow on you?

I have always loved classic flap since young. My mum will carry these classic flaps wherever she goes and she makes sure she looks the part that Coco Chanel wants how woman supposed to be. Color-wise, I like all colors and am happy Chanel release bright colors and not only in staid black.

Rocking the classic flap (or in this case 2.55 in 277 size)--trying to look young hollywood!:P
attachment.php
You are really ROCKIN that reissue. I love the look of jeans and a white top and chanel classic/or reissue!:yes:

I always knew there will be a day that I will get my Chanel.
And have never gave any thoughts about what I will get for my first Chanel.

And unexpectedly When I finally got my first Chanel... without any doubt...
I got the classic flap with gold hardware...

The bag will definitely go a long long way...

Always loved it...and finally purchased one....a black caviar in med size...Thinking about getting a larger size for every day:yes:

Em, what do you think about the med. black caviar? Just ordered one and haven't received it yet. I live in a city that is a dry hole Chanel-wise so there is no opportunity to see it before I buy it!!

it was a love at first sight, the first bag I knew about CHANEL accessories...i worked for a lawyer, and she constantly carried the Classic Chanel-Black Medium Lambskin Double Flap w/ Gold HW...and I just fell in love, right there in the tiny office room :smile: And i m so so so glad I bought the classic flaps b4 the price-hike,and knowing that they are all appreciating every couple months :smile:

The Classic Flap definitely grew on me. I always thought it was too mature looking for my age. But then I saw Roey post a picture of herself wearing the brown Jumbo with s/h and it was gorgeous!

It definitely grew on me. Didn't like the flap bag at all and thought it was too mature for me too and when the reissue came out I had to have it. Now I'm waiting for the new flap bag without the interwoven leather chain.