Did we talk about this already..Plume 28 vs.32?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. 'cause I can't find the thread if we did....UGH!!!

Just wondering if a 5'3" kinda slim older gal (48 and staying 48) should go for a 28 or a 32? I'm planning for the future and today when I was at the boutique I tried a 32 which I thought MIGHT be a tad bit large for me. Since they didn't have a 28, I can't really be sure. (BTW, the San Francisco store is a little low on handbags and jewelry....)

Also, what about roomy-ness inside? Wish I could find the thread where all this was already discussed....I KNOW I read it somewhere...

:blink:

2. i am 5'5" and around 100 pounds. I have a 28 and i think it a good size. I tried a 32 but it looks a bit too briefcase like. jmo

3. 28 is a good size especially since Plumes are very roomy inside.

4. Thanks guys! I'm thinking the same thing....

5. Thanks for posting that dianagrace! I was going to put it in - if you would like any other comparisions or opinions let me know - I find the 28 to be a great size for me - I'm 5'2" and *cough cough* 40 something....myself! Not so slim anymore though...

6. I go through this too and I'm the same size/build that you are. I think I'm going to try for the 28, although I'll probably also end up with a 32 at some point to use for traveling.
    Unlike the Kelly, which tapers at the top, the Plume's boxy shape allows it to hold more than a Kelly of the same size.

7. I am sick...5'5" and 100 #....you are not welcome here any longer! What wouldn't look good on you?! Life is tough looking for a birkin as it is, but add being short and more than 100# like me makes it rougher!!!!!:lol:

JUst thinking...maybe I want that 35 birkin to compensate for my huge back end.

8. Now now KB, it will be okay - you get that fab birkin and nobody will notice your BACK END!!! At least I count on that everytime I walk out the door with my H bags LOL.....oh, and having 3 kids leaves souvenirs on us!!!

9. Well, and before I forget, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all us Mom's !:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

10. Yeah, the color is pretty...I'm thinking about color and leather choices....sort of wanting a fun, summery color but BJ and Orange is too strong for me...do you guys have any suggestions? I know it's all what strikes you when you see it but I always kinda like to have something in mind...

11. Rouge Hermes is beautiful and has color while still being very calm and understated. Goes with a lot!
    Do you mind Box leather? They show up a lot in Rouge H box.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice